- 2000.00 - 4000.00 INR
- Two-Stage Bronchiole Model with Pullout Cards
Two-Stage Bronchiole Model with Pullout Cards
Two-Stage Bronchiole Anatomical Model with Pullout Cards demonstrate the trauma caused within the exceedingly narrow bronchioles during an asthma attack.
- An asthma attack causes these tiny air passageways, otherwise known as bronchioles, to constrict, greatly limiting the amount of air able to pass through it. In addition, the bronchioles become inflamed and goblet cell releases obstructingmucous.
- As a point of comparison, the asthma-stricken bronchioles are featured next to a healthy, undisturbed bronchiole.
- The base holds a set of recessed pullout cards giving details of methods of treatment and prevention.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
Rz B-9, Vijay Enclave, Dabri Palam Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110045, India